DotNetNuke Corp. Introduces Enterprise Edition of Industry Leading Web Content Management Platform
New Edition Delivers Content Staging; All DotNetNuke Editions Now Include New Content Localization Features
SAN MATEO, Calif. – August 18, 2010 – DotNetNuke Corp.,the company behind the most widely adopted Web Content Management Platforms for Microsoft .NET, today announced the release of the DotNetNuke Enterprise Edition. The Enterprise Edition includes the new DotNetNuke Content Staging feature that allows users to edit and approve content on a staging server prior to pushing the site to production. In addition, the DotNetNuke Web CMS includes a new Content Localization feature that enables easy management of multi-language web sites. The Content Localization feature is included in all Editions of the platform including the Enterprise, Professional and Community Editions.
- Exclusive to the Enterprise Edition, Content Staging allows users to create a separate staging server where all intended production web site changes can be implemented and tested before being published to the production server. Ideal for organizations with many content contributors and tight restrictions on web site content publishing and review, the highly advanced system compares the staging server configuration to the production server to identify missing components and provides a detailed view of all planned changes. Other features include:
- An audit tool that creates a record of all publishing events
- A “white list” in which users can define which modules should push both their settings and content during publishing and which should push only the module settings
- A simple, secure publishing function which allows users to easily push their site from staging to production
- All Editions of DotNetNuke including the Enterprise, Professional and Community Editions, now feature a new Content Localization capability that helps users manage translated versions of all or some of their web pages. Ideal for multi-language web sites, the feature includes management and configuration-mapping tools to keep translated pages synchronized across a web site.
- With the introduction of the Enterprise Edition, DotNetNuke will no longer offer the Elite Edition, which will now comprise the Professional Edition plus Elite Support. The new Elite Support option – available for the Professional and Enterprise Editions – features extended support hours, faster guaranteed support, priority management of support tickets, installation upgrade assistance, and source code access to the proprietary Professional or Enterprise Edition modules.
About DotNetNuke Corp.
Navin Nagiah, CEO of DotNetNuke Corp.
“The new DotNetNuke Enterprise Edition includes Content Staging which allows organizations to edit and approve web site changes on a staging server prior to publishing to production. Content Staging meets the requirements of our mid-sized and large customers who have formalized rules, guidelines and policies around publishing content. We also added a new Content Localization feature to the DotNetNuke core. The availability of Content Localization in our Community Edition demonstrates our continued commitment to the open core model and to the community at large. Content Localization will benefit our users who build, deploy, and maintain multi-language web sites.”
is the steward of the DotNetNuke
open source project, the most widely adopted Web Content Management Platform for building web sites and web applications on Microsoft .NET. Organizations use DotNetNuke to quickly develop and deploy interactive and dynamic web sites, intranets, extranets and web applications. The DotNetNuke platform is available in a free Community
and subscription-based Professional
Editions with an Elite Support
option. DotNetNuke Corp. also operates Snowcovered.com
where users purchase third party software apps for the platform. Founded in 2006 and funded by Sierra Ventures, August Capital and Pelion Venture Partners, DotNetNuke Corp. is headquartered in San Mateo, Calif. For additional information, visit www.dotnetnuke.com
DotNetNuke(R) and DNN(R) are registered trademarks of DNN Corp. All other registered and unregistered trademarks in this document are the sole property of their respective owners.
DotNetNuke Corp. Marketing