The DotNetNuke Enterprise Edition is for organizations with multiple content contributors that deploy DotNetNuke in critical applications. Features like a Microsoft SharePoint Connector make the Enterprise Edition highly valuable if you require high accuracy and control over the functionality and content on your web site.
Built on the same open source core as the Community Edition, which powers over 800,000 web sites worldwide, the DotNetNuke Enterprise Edition includes:
- A tested and verified version of the DotNetNuke Enterprise Edition content management system (CMS) for ASP.NET including the DotNetNuke open source core framework
- Unique product features not available in the Community Edition
- Unlimited online and email product support (phone support over a wider time window is available with Elite Support)
- Full product documentation
- Email notifications of security patches and product updates
- Access to the DotNetNuke Support Network online Knowledge Base
- Product copyright indemnification
See what DotNetNuke can do for you. View some well known web sites built on DotNetNuke.
The DotNetNuke Enterprise Edition annual subscription provides you with full access to the most recent version of the software during your subscription. As an annual subscription, the upfront cost is much lower than with typical enterprise software models that include a high upfront cost plus an annual maintenance fee. The DotNetNuke Enterprise Edition subscription allows you to renew or opt out of your subscription and migrate to the Community Edition at the end of each subscription period, providing you with more flexibility than with enterprise software pricing models.