DNN World 2012: Registration is Open. Special Discount for Past Attendees
I am happy to announce that registration for DNN World 2012 is now open! DNN World is the one event of the year where the world wide DNN community gathers to: hear the latest DotNetNuke product announcements; learn the latest in DNN software design and development; network with customers and prospects; reconnect with old friends and well… just to have an all around amazing time. (Follow the conversation: #dnnworld)
We will be returning again this year to Orlando Florida on October 10th-12th for three full days of training, conference sessions and social events. The conference will be held at the Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa which is a beautiful hotel and spa and is just a short walk to downtown Disney.
Discount for DNN World 2011 Attendees
As a specific thank you to all who attended the first DNN World conference (and this year’s Day of DNN in Charlotte) we will be offering a very special conference discount. We are offering last year’s early bird conference rates of $349 for the two day conference and $599 for the full conference (Training + Conference) package. That’s a 50% savings from this year’s early bird rate! So what’s the catch? Well you have to act fast! This offer is only available through next week and expires at midnight (PDT) June 29th. So don’t miss out register today using the discount code: “2011Attendee”
Why Attend DNN World 2012
If you came to DNN World 2011, you will remember the three full days of conference sessions, training, networking and rip roaring good times. Well this year we’re going to make things bigger and even better! So were are adding:
- More Sessions – There will be sessions for all levels covering web design, development, administration and showcasing unique and innovative DNN sites.
- New Ignite Format Sessions - We will be introducing Ignite Style sessions. These are rapid fire 5 minute (TED style) presentations. More information will be provided shortly about how to submit your session.
- We’re letting the community choose two conference sessions in our Survivor Contest – each week one session will be voted out until only two sessions are left remaining. “Who will outplay and outlast?”
- Bigger and better DNN After Dark Party - We are planning an amazing community event on Thursday evening.
- Partner Events – Again this year we will host our World Wide Partner Advisory Council Meeting at DNN World
- Special Announcements – DNN World is the not to be missed event of the year where you will hear new announcements about upcoming product releases.
- Site of the Year Contest – We will be holding our Site of the Year contest again this year. Find out who will be crowned “DNN Site of the Year”.
- And don’t’ forget to bring the family and make it a holiday at one of the many amazing local attractions.
Richard is the Senior Director of Product Marketing at DotNetNuke Corp. Richard has led marketing and product management projects for leading technology companies including Nuance Communications, Apple Computer, Lotus Development and Sun Microsystems. Richard has an undergraduate degree from Wesleyan University in Cognitive Science and an MBA from M.I.T.'s Sloan School. Richard currently resides in Orinda, CA. Follow:@RichardDumas