|We are pleased to announce the release of DotNetNuke version 6.2.5. This is a minor release with security fixes and a select number of high priority issues || |
We encourage all users of earlier versions to upgrade to this latest release. And please continue supporting our quality efforts by logging any issues you may find in Gemini and let us know if an issue is closed without a satisfactory solution.
Below is a summary of the changes for this release. For more information about a specific issue please refer to the official change log.
- Enhanced the page settings functionality to allow the user to specify link behaviour like existing window or new window
- Fixed issue where invalid subdirectories are created under App_Code when mapping the the DesktopModules folder structure for dynamic modules
- Updated the friendly error page to also display the actual HTTP error code
- Fixed error in the WebRequestCaching Provider
- Fixed issue where pages that use caching would not transmit a Content-Type value in the http response header
- Fixed exception when publishing content using Content Staging