DotNetNuke is the leading Web Content Management Platform (or CMS) for Microsoft ASP.NET, powering over 700,000 production web sites worldwide. The DotNetNuke Professional Edition and Enterprise Edition are tested and supported versions of the DotNetNuke Web Content Management Platform. These products offer the same features as the DotNetNuke Community Edition plus additional features specifically for critical applications which provide better content control and flexibility for customizing and monitoring your web site.
During the Professional Edition Web Seminar you will learn how to:
- Use DotNetNuke's Open Document Library Module
- Use the DotNetNuke Granular Security framework to secure access to sensitive areas of your site.
- Use Content Workflows to ensure that content changes are reviewed and approved before they are made public.
- Take advantage of powerful Network Security features.
- Leverage Unlimited Technical Support
- Leverage Caching, Web Analytics, Web Farms and more...
Date & Time
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:00am – 10:00am Pacific (12:00pm - 1:00pm Eastern)
Will Strohl, Sales Engineer, DotNetNuke Corporation