As rich media content grows by leaps and bounds every year, the need and popularity of SharePoint platform grows with it. From small departments to major corporations the need to manage content and distribute it beyond the boundaries of an intranet, particularly digital assets is ever more pressing.
As a result, we at DNN Corp have seen a great deal of interest in exposing SharePoint libraries in DotNetNuke websites. However, while the benefits of doing this are easy to visualize it is highly recommended that every organization plan this process carefully to ensure the results meet or exceed expectations.
In this webinar you will learn the 5 top tips when exposing SharePoint libraries on a DotNetNuke public website, including:
- Use DotNetNuke's Open Document Library Module
- Use the DotNetNuke Granular Security framework to secure access to sensitive areas of your site.
- Use Content Workflows to ensure that content changes are reviewed and approved before they are made public.
- Take advantage of powerful Network Security features.
- Leverage Unlimited Technical Support
- Leverage Caching, Web Analytics, Web Farms and more...
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 9:00am – 10:00am Pacific (12:00pm - 1:00pm Eastern)
Will Strohl, Sales Engineer, DotNetNuke Corporation